Bluetooth Shield for Arduino
• Program with Arduino to interact with your Bluetooth devices
• Up to 10m communication distance for line-of-sight communication
• UART interface (TTL) with programmable baud rate (SPP firmware installed)
• A full set of configuration commands
• On board PCB Antenna
• To visit the website support page please click here
The Bluetooth Shield integrates a Serial Bluetooth module. It can be easily used with Arduino for transparent wireless serial communication. You can choose two pins from Arduino D0 to D7 as Software Serial Ports to communicate with Bluetooth Shield (D0 and D1 is Hardware Serial Port). The shield also has two Grove connectors (one is Digital, the other is Analog) for you to install Grove modules.
Note: The Shield may not be compatible with some Bluetooth capable devices, like some HTC mobile phone (G7 with Android 2.33) and Apple devices with special profile on Bluetooth function.
|Communication Distance(in house)||10||m|
|Protocol||Bluetooth V2.0 with SPP firmware|
|Interface||Uart Serial Port(TTL)|
|Supported Baud rate||9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800||bps|
|Defaulty Pass-Code: 1234|