DMM ST-921 Digital Multimeter
• DC voltage range of 200mV to 1000V and AC voltage range of 200V to 750V
• DC current range of 2mA to 10A
• Resistance testing at 200Ω, 2kΩ , 20kΩ, 200kΩ and 2MΩ
• Three and a half digit LCD display
• Audible continuity allows you to hear if there is a constant connection
• Includes one 9V battery so you can start using straight awayWhat can I read on this multimeter?
This multi-function digital multimeter is capable of reading AC and DC voltage, DC current and resistance, and can also give an audible continuity reading. This gives you a range of functions perfect for a starter in electronics.
How easy is this multimeter to use?
This multimeter is simple to use and read. Depending on the job at hand, you turn the dial to what you are wanting to test or measure and the screen will display the reading. The ‘data hold’ button allows you to continue displaying the reading even after removing the test probes.
Can I use different probes with this multimeter?
It is possible to use a multitude of probes with this multimeter, as long as they have a 4mm socket fitting.
|Battery Type||1 x 9V battery|
|Display Type||Digital LCD|
|DC Voltage||200 – 600 mV – VV|
|DC Current||2 – 10 mA – AA|
|AC Voltage||200 – 600 mV – VV|
|Resistance Range||200 – 2Ω|